Renovating or making changes to your home is something we all are mentally indulged in, if not doing it real. Every once in a while you must have caught yourself thinking about a DIY, or decorating the corner wall of your room, or maybe getting a rug as a center piece for your lounge? But of course, in anything you think, the bubble pops up by thinking home renovations in Adelaide are costly. So we thought to leak few of our under budget home renovation ideas that you can actually plan to invest in.
Here are a few ideas for updating any corner of your home, try picturing while you read:
- Your first impression matters: Your entrance door. A new coat of paint, or changing the front door makes an overall impression of what is behind the door.
- Play with your staircase: You can set a theme for your home interior with how you choose to design your stairs. You can focus on enhancing your stairs by investing in a wall paper for the wall adjacent to it. This will highlight print and plain staircase. Or you can invest in a stylish stair runner with bold colour and strips.
- Your space needs a focal point: An underestimated piece in room space is the fireplace. Designers with an eye love to play with and around the fireplace and create a contemporary or completely traditional mood. You can do this by investing in respective decors and the seating arrangement.
- Bespoke Shelving: Shelving in any size and style, and using the tricky corners is what makes it eye catching and different. If you have storage space, go for bespoke shelving!
- Entering your kitchen: There is no need of remodeling your entire kitchen, the most budget friendly way to go about it transforming the worktop with some smart choice of tiles. Go for tiles whose designs gives off an expensive and designer suggested look.
- Fancy a peg skylight: A peg skylight is one of the cheapest way to enhance and brighten up any space. It is a design solution we must say. Our suggestion is to install it in either your bathroom, if the tile colours are dark or in a dark loft space.
- Reinstate your flooring: If you have tiles with some pattern on your floor, or marble flooring done, then you must have noticed that over time it has lost its shine and polish. The charm is gone. Instead of getting new flooring done, we would suggest to get your tiles polished and make it look good as new!
- Add funk to your sofa set: As a fireplace can be a center piece of the room, so can a sofa. Get a new fabric and focus on prints. The fabric design uplifts the overall look of the space with the upholstery done.
If you are still nervous about the outlook, then leave the budget remodeling to Creative Home Renovations, designing is after all our style! For more information, please log on to https://creativehomerenovations.com.au/services/.