Plain candles, although might not have intricate designs themselves actually serve as great décor items due to the limitless creative ideas that can be implemented with them. They are not expensive and act as a great mood stabilizer when lit up. If there is any empty space, they fill it up and give a new look to the boring looking furniture around. Even though plain soy candles sale have their own touch, especially when placed in groups, they can be decorated in plenty of ways with colors and textures, to give a striking effect on that table or the bookshelf. The following steps are DIY and require little or no effort. All in all, they are great fun to implement too!
- Place a white candle in a vase. Tie a golden ribbon around the candles with tape. Circle them around in different layers, leaving space between the ribbons. If viable, obtain glitter and stick them on the ribbons to give an imposing yet elegant look.
- Cinnamon sticks are great compliments to the scent candles produce, and the look. Tying them up in bunches around the candles can be a feast for the eyes as well as the nose. Make sure to tie them up with an elegant looking ribbon and add some glitters on it to enhance their looks further.
- If you are looking for something less gaudy, try to create a minimalist pattern using gold thumbtacks. Plug them either along the edges of the plain candles or on the surface in a pattern.
- Spray painting is best known to provide a funky look for anything plain. Place a few white candles in groups and gold spray paints their half bottoms. The chick-look beats anything else!
- If you want to take designing of the candles to the next level, consider designing and printing images, cutting and pasting them elegantly on the surface. It could be a flower, or a butterfly or even both!
- If you are not an expert in producing images, the better option is to take patterned tissue papers and glue them around the candles. Three different candles placed beside each other with three different designs wrapped around them to provide a more coordinating look.
- Give a more outside and rough look to the candles by surrounding them with plain sticks, or even colored ones and typing them up with a rough burlap ribbon. You can give them a more homely look by sprinkling rose petals around them. If you are not great with crafts, you can buy scented candles Australia that has decorations done on them. Either way, they alter the look of the place where they are placed and add to the soothing effect immensely.